DRC: Death of Bishop Monsengwo, the disappearance of a pillar of Congo
Sources: Belgicatho, 12 July 2021. RDC : Décès de Mgr Monsengwo, la disparition d’un pilier du Congo (own translation).
Read today on the website of La Libre Afrique, this well-deserved eulogy of Cardinal Laurent Monsengwo, Archbishop Emeritus of Kinshasa, a leading Congolese whose memory honors his dear country and Belgium, with which he was united with so many ties:
One of the greatest figures of the independent Congo has died this Sunday, July 11 in Paris. Bishop Laurent Monsengwo, 81, was evacuated from Kinshasa to Europe on July 5 for treatment. Although health problems had distanced him in recent years from public positions, he remains for many Congolese a primary moral reference.
Read more: click below, on the last number after “Pagina’s”.
- DRC: Death of Bishop Monsengwo, the disappearance of a pilar of Congo
- Discovery of child graves in Canadian residential school demands further questions as many hatsly attack the Church
- Tremendous pro-life plea by a Spanish Member of the European Parliament
- Ethical problems in the fight against the corona pandemic
- The Holy See & China renewed their provisional agreement
- Beatification of Carlo Acutis: The Cyber Apostle of 15 years
- Security Council Says Abortion Not a Human Right Even in Cases of Rape
- Ex-abortionist and pro-lifer Bernard Nathanson died